We are very excited to reach out to you to share information about a fun and engaging local activity for your students with strong curricular ties and an emphasis on teamwork and team play.
At Escape Maze, we endeavour to create unique experiences that bring groups together for fun, challenging adventures. Our field trips balance learning and play through hands-on immersive team-based gameplay.
We have three different types of experiences that could be included in your class’ next adventure:
- Escape Rooms: Imagine yourself as the main character in a movie. Students enter a room and must rely on each other to find clues, solve puzzles, and complete their mission before time runs out.
- Outdoor Adventure Games: It’s like an Escape Room mixed with the Amazing Race! Work in small teams to travel to different checkpoints, solving puzzles as you go in a race to lock in the best time. We have two Outdoor Adventure Trails, each with two unique games. Our First Nations Trails were built in partnership with Hiawatha First Nations.
- Survival Trading Game: In this unique experience, teams must learn what it took for Pioneers and First Nations people to survive all four seasons in Canada. Students will solve puzzles to gain resources, and trade those resources in order to complete sets, score points, and improve their odds of survival.
Each of our experiences emphasizes our four objectives:
- Immersion into the historical contexts of pre-confederation life for Pioneers and First Nations in Canada.
- Puzzle-driven gameplay focused on problem solving and creative thinking.
- Team-based challenges requiring trust, delegation, and cooperation.
- Fun through exploration, adventure, and new experiences.
In addition, there are curriculum connections in Language, Mathematics, Science, Physical Education, and especially Social Studies built right into the games. Through experiential participation, students will explore topics and practice skills learned in the classroom.
Our field trip packages have made for successful trips for single classroom groups, as well as large multi-grade trips for up to 100 students. If you are interested in finding out more about how an Escape Maze adventure could work for your students, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us at 705-740-3657.
Fill out this form for more information or to request a date.
We look forward to hearing from you!